Here’s a super-quick, super-simple meal idea: Random Ratatouille
- Hard vegetable ideas:
- Soft vegetable ideas:
- Oil (Canola works nice)
- Spices (Infinite combinations)
- Cut up your hard vegetables and put them into a deep dish baking pan.
- Add half your oil and spices
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350F (180C)
- Cut up soft vegetables, mix them in, and add a bit more oil and spices
- Bake for another hour or so at 350F, stirring occasionally
And don’t limit yourself to the vegetables on this list. There are infinite combinations, and lots of recipes out there if you run out of creativity.